Decision Maker: Planning Sub-Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Permission be REFUSED, for the following reasons:
· Overdevelopment within the envelope of the building by approximately 20%.
· Poor internal design and layout, especially for the larger family units.
· Unconvinced that the current set of plans provided a good standard of accommodation.
· The open plan living areas with bedrooms located off this was deemed unacceptable.
· Too many single aspect flats and internal corridors too long.
Publication date: 10/05/2022
Date of decision: 04/02/2009
Decided at meeting: 04/02/2009 - Planning Sub-Committee